1) Identify the category and its cultural norm. Back Pack Unisex, Utilitarian, Connotes busier lifestyle, accessory, associated with student, teachers and children, more rugged and masculine although it is unisex.
2) List the qualities of the category.
- Distributes weight evenly
- Carries or holds items
- Has at least one pocket
- Made of durable material
- Some sort of strap to hold by
- Adjustable straps for carrying
- A type of draw string or zipper
- Worn on the back
- Distributes weight to the hips
3) Rename the category.
- Balancing object carrier
- Balanced weight object case/pack/sack/carrier
- Weight balancing tool container
- weight distributing container
4) Identify neighboring categories.
- Luggage case
- Hobo sack
- Baby backpack
- Shopping cart
- Fanny pack
- Shoe box
- Reusable bag
- Collapsible metal cart
- Pillow case
- Art bins
5) Identify synonyms
- Container, Bag, Baggage, Bin, Box, Cartridge, Holder, Drawer, Casket, Shell, Suitcase, Tray, Trunk, Cover, Crate, Carry-on, Knap-sack, Pocket, Purse, Rucksack, Tote, Saddle bag, Satchel,Chest, Package, Bin
- Stroller, Buggy, Coach, Perambulator, Vehicle, Four wheeler, Carriage, Wagon, Wheel barrel, Two Wheeler,
- Bra, Undergarment, Foundation Garment, Brassiere, Corset, Girdle, Lingerie, Bandeau, Undershirt, Skivvies, Bikini
- Wallet, Bill fold, Folder, Pocketbook, Frame, Clutch
6) Form Proposition Balanced weight object carrier
Does is need to be carried on the human Back?
Can it be an attachment piece to another object?
Does it need draw stings or zippers?
Can it be rolled or folded?
Anything that can hold the weight of objects is a balanced weight object carrier.